Information for students start days and times for September 2020:
- We will be opening back up to all pupils in all year groups, for full-time education.
- The government has stated that attendance to school in September is compulsory for all pupils.
- The school will continue to hold its planned Staff Training Days on Tuesday, 1st and Wednesday, 2nd September.
- Pupils in Year 2, Year 4 , Year 6, Year 9 and Year 11 will be in school on Thursday, 3rd September, but will learn at home on Friday, 4th September.
- Pupils in Year 1, Year 3, Year 5, Year 8 and Year 10 will be in school on Friday, 4th September, but will learn at home on Thursday, 3rd September.
- This will enable this year's teachers to support all children's transition into their new classes with their new teachers over these two days.
- Transition for all students into Year 7 will take place on Thursday, 3rd and Friday, 4th September.
- Pupils in all year groups from Year 1 to Year 11 will be in full-time from Monday, 7th September.
- Full details of our arrangements for the new school year are detailed in Mr Maule's letter to parents.
Term Dates 2020-21
Term 1: Tuesday 1st September 2020 to Friday 23rd October 2020
Term 2: Monday 2nd November 2020 to Friday 18th December 2020
Term 3: Monday 4th January 2021 to Friday 12th February 2021
Term 4: Monday 22nd February 2021 to Thursday 1st April 2021
Term 5: Monday 19th April 2021 to Friday 28th May 2021
Term 6: 7th June 2021 to Friday 16th July 2021
Inset Days 2020-21
These are our planned dates for our Inset Days, please remember they could change with on-going circumstances and challenges around Covid-19.
Inset Day 1: Tuesday 1st September 2020
Inset Day 2: Wednesday 2nd September 2020
Inset Day 3: Friday 23rd October 2020
Inset Day 4: Thursday 1st April 2021
Inset Day 5: Friday 25th June 2021