Attendance and Punctuality is extremely important throughout our whole school campus and
we recognise the impact Attendance can have on your child’s learning experience. Here at
Bridge Learning Campus, we are dedicated to raising standards and pupil attainment.
Our Attendance Diamond, shown above is displayed around our school. We discuss
attendance each week, celebrate our successes and encourage those who need to
improve. Each week we publish Attendance Figures for the ‘Highest Attendance’ & ‘Most
Improved Attendance’ in our weekly newsletter and we hope with parent/carers support we
can work together to achieve our school target of 97%.
As part of ‘Trust in Learning (Academies) we work closely with ‘SOL Attendance’ to improve
attendance across our campus & reduce persistent absence. If you would like further
information about our school approach or may have questions regarding your child’s
attendance, please get in touch with Miss Allen, who is our Attendance Leader, by contacting
her on 01179 030356 email@example.com
What you can do to help your child be the best they can be!
- School day starts at 8:30am - Primary
- School day starts at 8:35am - Secondary
- Ensure your child attends EVERYDAY, unless your child is ill. If they are ill, please ring
the attendance line on 01179 030356 before the start of the school day to inform
them of the reason why, so they can keep their records accurate and up to date. Only
keep them home if they are absolutely unable to attend.
- Ensure your child arrives to school on time, doors open at 8:30am and close at 8:40am
- Anyone who arrives late will need to enter through reception and will be marked as
Late on the registers - there is no excuse to be late.
- If your child arrives after 10:30am, they will be marked as un-authorised for that
- If your child is persistently late, you will be referred to the Educational Welfare Service,
who may issue you with a Penalty Notice at a cost of £60 per parent, per child.
- Ensure your contact details are kept up to date with the school office.
- Arrange your family holidays during school holidays.